6:42 AM
u knw i have been damn freaking tired and despearate tis few dayss Tis wk shuld be my most slackest wk, ponin sch all tat. But den...come my BTT. I thnk alot ppl knw tis the 2nd time i took my btt. The stress lvl on me is freakin high, with so much eyes judging on u. Haix. U knw the night be4, i tried sleepin at 1am but cannot. It might be my post exam body clock timing affectin but i only fell asleep ard 2.30am with headaches affecting me. Was damn shag and even woke up at 6am which i nv wake up be4. I thnk slp less den 4 hrs la and my eye bags are still as visible. I thnk I was;t even so kan chiong for my exams la...veri torturing. But luckily on the 2nd round, I PASSED. I guess my hands are trembling when i click "ok" and try to picture the PASS screen. Upon seeing tat, i thnk i was numbe. Happy tat everythin is over bah and stress level drop alot. I realise, the older u r , the more ur being judge and comments and lots of pressure forming. Haix, sounds dramatic but only a BTT, so up to u to judge bah. Haix. I thnk is more abt the ppl ard u more den test loh =(
will of the heart
Sleeper89
Born into this
world on
5th
July 1989
Currently in RP---Aerospace
Avionics
- Year 1: W15K and W24F
- Year 2: E45J and E44Q(Currently)
Hua Yi Sec (Yr 2005)
- Class:1-04,2-02,3E1,4E1
Rulang Pri (Yr 2001)
- Class: 1A,2A,3F,4F,5G,6G
-----------------------------------
Likes
- Eat, Sleep, Play
- Watch Manga, Anime, Drama
- To be Happy
- Around with friends
- Learn new things
- Fav F.plane: Eurotychoon
- Fav C.plane : Dreamliner 787
- Aircraft Maintenance
Engineer wannabe
----------------------------------
Dreams
- Learn Jap
- Train till black GI
- Merit for Diploma
- Get into Uni(SIM) Aerospace
Engineering
- Aircraft maintenance license
- Happy & Healthy
- More fashionable!
- Holiday to Japan, New Zealand, Europe, Alaska